Monday, September 24, 2007

Monday, September 24, 2007

Hello Friends,

None of us, including Sarah, were able to go to Bakersfield this weekend due to prior commitments. This is the first weekend Kevin had to himself since arriving in Bakersfield. However, we are grateful to the men in Kevin's Sunday School class who took the time to go visit him Saturday and take him to lunch. It meant a lot to him and we are so thankful to each one of you.

We are still waiting for a second opinion on his eyes. His case worker is trying to find the best possible neuro-ophthalmologist in the area for him to see.

We continue to marvel how far along God has brought Kevin. We continue to trust Him for even further improvements in the weeks ahead. Thank you for your faithfulness to prayer in this long journey. I am greatly humbled and blessed as I receive forwarded emails or reports from friends whose friends are praying mighty prayers for Kevin and our family.

God bless you all,
Tami

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Little Tammy,

Too bad I didn't know about this much sooner but now that I do, I'm praying and reading the blog to keep up on things.

I'm including you & Little Everett in my prayers too. You need them, right? lol