Monday, September 10, 2007

Monday, September 10, 2007

Dear Friends,

Just a quick update today. Sarah spent the weekend alone with Kevin and they had a nice time together. They, too, had a difficult time finding something new to do but Sarah said they did find another cute ice cream parlor/candy store.

We are looking forward to next weekend as Kevin will be able to come and spend the weekend at home. Keith and Kim plan to pick him up Friday afternoon and Everett will take him back Sunday afternoon. This will be Kevin's first time home in over four months and we are hoping that familiar surroundings will prompt even more memories.

I spoke to Kevin last evening and he was feeling a bit down and discouraged. I would ask that you pray that God would encourage his heart and that Kevin would not get discouraged with this long road to recovery and the difficulties of being separated from his family and home.

Thank you all,
Tami

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for posting specific requests. I'll be praying for Kevin's mental state and the time at home next weekend.

Love,
Laura