After yesterday’s evaluation with the representative from the Center for Neurological Skills in Bakersfield, the Hollars were informed that Kevin is not ready for this facility. He is still on a trach and he needs to be independent of that before he can go to this facility. Also, patients at this facility need to be able to participate in 6 to 8 hours a day of intense physical therapy. For now, he needs to go to an acute care hospital. St. Jude’s Hospital in Fullerton (10 minutes from Sarah) provides this type of care. Lord willing, Kevin will be there by the weekend and Sarah, Everett and Tami will be able to stay at home.
Please continue to pray for strength and peace for Sarah, Everett, Tami, Keith, and Kim. Thanks, Karin
Thursday, June 14, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Dear Sarah,
just to let you know that I've been praying daily for you and for Kevin and the rest of the family. And I've kept Kevin on the ISF Prayer Chain, as well.
We are aren't tired of praying - we're with you in this.
I look forward to the Wed. when I see you back at BCC.
love and prayers,
Betsy Barber
Post a Comment