Thursday, October 21, 2010

October 21, 2010

Dear Family and Friends,

May I have a drum roll, please! We are praising the Lord for Joshua Scott Hollar who was born yesterday afternoon (October 20) at 2:37 p.m. He weighed 8 pounds, 8 ounces, and is 20 inches long. And, I am not prejudiced when I say he is absolutely the most beautiful baby in the world. Kevin and Sarah are doing great and Sarah will probably go home tomorrow.

The doctor was in this morning to examine Joshua and noticed that he had a little bit of a heart murmur. He did say that this was not out of the ordinary for a newborn and it usually clears up the first day. He said if the pediatrician still detected it tomorrow they would do an echocardiogram to check it out. So, we do ask for pray that it clears up on its own and that Joshua is perfectly fine.

The ecstatic grandma,
Tami

1 comment:

Larry Taylor said...

That great news my name is Larry I am the OT who worked with Kevin at Kindred hospital. I thank God for the healing and blessings in Kevins life and the family.