Dear Friends,
Just a quick update as I have so very much to do before my brother's memorial service on Sunday.
We have had word from the Centre of Neuro Skills that Kevin will be released this weekend. Praise the Lord! It is our understanding that he will be an outpatient for two to three weeks at their Clinic located in Encino. They will pick him up and bring him home on the days he is to have treatment. We will find out more tomorrow at our next family conference as to what the rest of the "game plan" for rehabilitation will be. It may be awhile before I can give you details as I should have family coming to town on Saturday and much more of my brother's stuff to attend to.
Do pray for our family. My brother, Terry, called yesterday to say his wife is very ill and most likely will not be able to come. Terry is feeling like he is getting it as well and I am waiting to hear from him today whether he thinks he can still come along with our dad.
Thank you for your continued prayers for Kevin and the whole family.
Love,
Tami
Thursday, February 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
We will continue to pray for all of you. That's great news about Kevin!
Love,
Laura
Post a Comment