Monday, November 19, 2007

Monday, November 19, 2007

Dear Family and Friends,

Forgive me for not updating you for awhile, but there has actually not been anything new to add. Sarah spent the weekend of the 3rd with Kevin and Everett spent last weekend with him. Kevin will be coming home this Wednesday to spend Thanksgiving weekend with us all. All six of us have been graciously invited to spend Thanksgiving day with Kim's family.

Kevin has still not had an EMG on his legs nor has he had an appointment with a neuro-ophthalmologist. I plan to call his case worker today to find out what progress is being made toward all of this. Please continue to keep these matters before the Lord.

As Thanksgiving draws near I look back at the graciousness of the Lord toward our family. It is still very difficult to think back to the beginning of Kevin's accident and remember the pain of those days as he was so near to death. But it was God's grace and mercy that held us together, it was your prayers on our behalf that sustained us, it is God's love toward us that we can continue this journey confident that He will bring us through it. We still have much unknown ahead of us but we have a God who does and we can rejoice that He is in control of it all.

On behalf of our whole family, I trust each of you will have a wonderful Thanksgiving and that you too can rejoice at the blessings of the Lord this past year. I have said it before, but I will say it again, thank you for keeping us in your prayers. I have prayed that God would bless each of you for the love you have showed our family.

Happy Thanksgiving,
Tami

No comments: