Hello Dear Friends,
We were able to bring Kevin home again this weekend and he stayed with Everett and me as Sarah was up North visiting her family and friends. Saturday, Everett and Kevin ran several errands and tended to a few odd jobs while I tended to laundry. Keith and Kim joined us both Friday and Saturday evenings for dinner. I am actually finding my way around the kitchen once again. I don't know about the rest of the family but I am really getting tired of eating out. Kevin joined us Sunday at our church and it was great that so many of our friends who have been praying for him (some who have never met him) got to see the answer to their prayers in the flesh. After church we went to lunch with Keith and Kim and Kim's parents, Tim and Nancy. After an enjoyable time together Everett left to take Kevin back to Bakersfield once again.
I finally got an answer as to why it is taking so long to get a second opinion on Kevin's eyes. Finding a neuro-ophthalmologist is not the problem but finding a neuro-ophthalmologist who will take Worker's Comp. Insurance is. I believe they have found an ophthalmologist (I'm not sure of his specialty) who has agreed to look at Kevin's records and then decide whether he will see him. Hopefully we will have better answers next Monday at our next scheduled family conference. We continue to ask for your prayers on this matter.
Love,
Tami
Monday, October 29, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Great news! We'll be praying that things work out with this second opinion doctor.
Blessings,
Laura
Post a Comment