Dear Friends,
Not much new to report. Kevin and Sarah had a nice relaxing weekend without the "old folks" around. They talked about a great old-fashioned ice cream parlor they found and said we will have to go with them next time. I'm really looking forward to it after they told me about the Butterfinger ice cream pie.
I did talk to Kevin's case worker last week about getting a second opinion from an ophthalmologist about Kevin's eyes. She completely agreed and is working on getting authorization.
Everett, Sarah and I will be going to Bakersfield this Friday as Kevin's next family conference is then. I'll be able to give a better report on his progress after that.
Love,
Tami
Monday, August 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Thanks for the update, Tami. We continue to keep you all in our prayers.
Love,
The Gulley's
Tami: Was so glad to go onto your blog to see how Kevin is doing. Check it every day. We are continuing to pray for you and the entire family. God Bless. Rich and Sue
Post a Comment