Thursday, May 31, 2007

Thursday, May 31, 2007

I spoke with Tami at 11:20am. Tearfully she shared with me that Kevin has not responded to them or to the occupational therapist in over a 24 hour period. They really want to talk to the neuro-surgeon as they have not been able to talk to him in quite a few days. The nurses have put in several requests for them. Another CAT scan is scheduled today. Please pray for strength for Tami and for Sarah. They are emotionally and physically exhausted. Karin

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please remember GOD is in charge, sometimes He makes his children take steps back to move FOREWARD... We will continue to pray for Sarah and Tami for strength from GOD... We will continue to pray for healing from GOD for Kevin... He and Sarah are in our hearts and our thoughts... The Cliftons (bbg)

Anonymous said...

As Sarah's dad, it hurts that I can't help her more then tell her that I love her. She knows how I lover her. She needs prayers also in that she has never had an experience like this. Kevin is first on our minds along with his parents who are just being hammered with emotion. Our family feels the frustration from all of this, but we know that the Lord is in command and has a plan. So we are ok with that. As a part of the family, we thank you all for your prayer support. Harlan Updegraff-Sarah's dad

Rich Panelli said...

I've never met Kevin, Sarah or any members of this family other than Harlan. Harlan and I have had an casual relationship until recently when he began sending us email updates regarding Kevin. Since then Kevin and your whole family have been in our daily prayers. There is nothing worse than losing a child but, I guess, seeing your child go through something like this has to be the second worse thing you can experience. As an outsider looking in, it appears you family is close to each other and close to God, both of which will help you get through this ordeal. I've been pleased to learn of Kevin's recent progress but also realize he still has a long path ahead of him. Your love , comfort and just "being there for him" will make a world of difference. We will continue to hold him in our prayers and look forward to the day when we can meet and talk to Kevin ourselves. I'm sure Kevin is a great guy, otherwise Harlan wouldn't speak so highly of his SON-in-law. Take care and know that Kevin is in God's hands.